Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mobile blogging via operamini applications etc.

A virtual friend tells in his blog about the blogging activities using the Opera Mini application. Did my friend all the applications? Maybe you do not believe, if I had been straddling the bloging world rely on crappy HP, Nokia 6233.

Starting from a blog, write, edit and bingek point all I do with hadphone Nokia 6233, and my flagship application is Bolt, ucweb, operamini modif and Opera Mini, that was all.

I was not able to buy a computer, but one day I would buy a computer. It was tired of having to type and write applications that rely on posting it I often pegel thumb. But what power, at least it should keep me going until I can buy a computer. From the blog that I manage not updated, better still filled with crude writings alone.

3 comments: