Saturday, August 15, 2009

The beautiful moon in the middle of the lake

danau-falisuThis time I post pas falisu in the middle of the lake in the district Wajo, I happened to go dispose of the net to catch fish in this lake " because I post it on the boat that would narrow" I also look at the crescent of the surrounding stars oh, how beautiful sit-sit on the fishing boat look crescent while update this blog, but for me personally of the This is not foreign anymore, because almost every night that week only look accidental sky bright, apologize if I do not perpetuate the image because my phone only camera 2mp so if I left the image is still vague, that is why I rarely update because I kebetulang more busy with my profession as a fisherman in the real world. q-duduk-di-perahu. . I was sitting in a boat on their own, so make friends who always come around to this blog, please post in right when I said I did not comment. because the signal on the lake is not very stable, the time of this post I am a bit pitchy rush type because its signal is not stable. apologize if the above does not neatly arranged because I write directly.

4 comments:

  1. waah bener2 beautiful.. ada pelangi ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderfull rainbow. i can't remember when the last i saw it in my places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keren-keren-keren, ^_^...V merdeka chayoo

    ReplyDelete